The Pintail Explorer II is the third generation of the popular shorter style smock. The pintail range of smocks have been extremely popular over the years. This garment has been developed with warmer weather and lighter rain showers in mind so is better suited for spring/Autumn use and days where the rain isn’t so persistent. Lightweight and packable it is ideal to carry in a back pack and it will not take up too much room, it can also be packet into its own front pouch, Getting on and off has been made easier with the two way side zip and this is also used for ventilation when working hard.
This garment has been developed with ridgelines QUIET-TEX fabrics and is more suited for lighter showers rather than the extreme downpours.,
- 2 layer shell backed with a 10,000 H20 waterproof and 10,000 MVT breathable membrane,
- Lined with a smart printed liner fabric,
- Wired hood with 3 points of adjustment,
- Angled front pocket with magnetic closure,
- Zipped handwarmer pockets that go all the way through allowing you to carry a rucksack and still use those pockets,
- Long two way side zip that allows access and ventilation.
- They've packed a lot of features into this smock to ensure you are warm and comfortable.